Fare Thee Well - Isaac, Mumford, Punch Brothers
clothes should not be considered on sale if they’re still more than $20
I finally started watching Bob’s Burgers, and I’m only on episode 3, but PFT shows up…it’s a good sign
Posted 4 hours ago
Emma Sulkowicz is on the cover of this month’s New York Magazine and that is the coolest thing wow
DUUUUDE this is a huge fucking deal honestly
Honestly.. When PoC get to an age where they are able to deeply realize and internalize how intensely and directly racism affects them, as well as able to recognize the little racial microaggressions against them, it truly IS a traumatic experience. Its draining and depressing and painful and scarring. It can very easily make you lose the will to do anything or dream anything. And that is something that whites will never experience, thus never understand how deep this goes.
This is a truly amazing story of twin sisters separated at birth who discovered each other at age 25 through social media (see Facebook message above in which Anais reached out to Samantha for the first time). One lives in London and the other in L.A. and the two have shared a close bond since meeting. They recently took a trip together to their birthplace, Seoul, Korea, and now they’re hoping to make a film together about their story. Check out their kickstarter campaign here. Story via buzzfeed.
"I DON’T WANT TO BE TOO LINDSAY LOHAN."
GUYS ONE IS FROM LONDON AND THE OTHER IS FROM CALIFORNIA I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW PARENT TRAP THIS IS
I wish there was someone to tell me what my favorite animal is
… until Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2!
OKAY So How Did This Get Made? last night
- So first off, June and Jason were not there. June had food poisoning and Jason was away at a funeral so that was weird
- For both the early and late show Paul had former guests act as co-hosts so the early show got Adam Scott and Casey Wilson, and my show got Rob Huebel AND CHELSEA PERETTI YOU GUYSSS
- I WAS 4TH ROW IN THE PRESENCE OF MY LORD AND SAVIOR CHELSEA V PERETTI
- the show went pretty great, it was kind of a weird vibe though with the audience and the guests like I think everyone was bummed that June and Jason weren’t there and it cast a weird energy on things but still it was a really great show
- I stood 3 feet away from Paul Scheer and almost got a picture with him
- The editor of the movie was in the audience which was incredible
- V cool show loved every minute